1. Flags of Valor has the mission to hire combat veterans, make products here in America, and to give back -- all three pieces are essential to the DNA of who Flags of Valor is
2. Brian shared about many of FOV partnerships including their support of the 9/11 Promise Run, and several other Veteran Service Organizations. They have raised nearly 3/4 of a million dollars for charity in their 4 years of existence -- hence why they are guests on the Extraordinary Acts For Others Podcast.
3. Brian shares about his personal life and how he tries to maintain work life balance as a husband, father and business owner. He also shares a story of when we received an award for saving swimmers at a beach in Florida.
Three things to know about Freedom's Ring
1. Hard work of freedom tour is coming up: May 10 (Military Spouse Day) - July 4 (independence day). It is a 20 stop tour of service. We will be doing extraordinary acts for others in NYC, DC, Quantico, Viriginia Beach, Glendale AZ, Sierra Vista AZ, Tucson AZ, Yuma AZ, Columbus OH, Dayton OH, Fort Knox, Fort Bragg, Camp Lejeune, San Diego, Los Angeles. (See all at FreedomsRingUSA.org/HardWorkofFreedomTour)
2. The Hard Work of Freedom Tour name comes from a challenge from President George HW Bush "We all have something to give, if you can read go find someone who cant. if you have a hammer find a nail. If you are not hungry, not lonely, not in trouble, seek out someone who is. Join the community of conscience and do the hard work of freedom.
3. These service projects are designed to be meaningful way to unite military families with their local communities by doing extraordinary acts for others together. They are open to both military families and community members. Join to volunteer or support us as a sponsor at FreedomsRingUSA.org/HardWorkofFreedomTour)
As always you can send us spirited stories. Tag @FreedomsRingUSA or use #ExtraordinaryActsForOthers